My Enable Macros Window opening underneath

I don't think this is actually a BricsCad issue, but rather a windows one (or perhaps another program).For all of the beta releases, and now the 8.0.11 release, I have had this same problem. When I open BricsCad, clicking anywhere on the screen causes a "Bonk" sound.I discovered that this is because the "Enable Macros" window has opened underneath the Bricscad window. By using Alt-Tab, I can switch to the window and select one of the options. Regardless of if I enable or disable macros, a VBA editor window opens up. Now this window is useless because it has no menu bar. If I close this window, I can reopen the VBA editor from the BricsCad tools menu, and everything works fine.I should also point out that in AutoCAD LT, my PDF printer (PDF X-Change) will often bring some existing window to the front, and I must manually bring the PDF Xchange window to the front so that I can save the PDF. A similar problem occasionally shows up on other programs. as well.Any ideas about how to resolve this?Joe Dunfee

Comments

• Rethinking my statement of the issue... I mistated the AutoCAD LT version of the problem. Actually it is the act of initiating a new plot that the wrong window pops up (this is before I click "print" and the PDF dialog box opens). PDF Xchange is set as the current printer. The problem goes back to perhaps around the time I first installed PDF Xchange, but I am not at all certain about this.Joe Dunfee

• Try PDFcreator, it works as printer also. Free from...http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

This discussion has been closed.