extend bug

Latest version has a couple of bugs I noticed right off. When attempting to extend a vertical line to another line unpredictable results or nothing at all happens. All other lines ie.horizontal and any other angle seem to work. This seems to be a real basic and much used command and to us renders the current release nearly useless.2. Endpoint snap button when used transparently stays on after the command (such a "line") finishes. I changed the command invoked with the button from " '_ENDPOINT" to just "ENDPOINT" and all resumed to seemingly normal function.Kudos on the XREF manager . Nice look and feel at first glance. We will be checking that feature out in the near future.Also as a preference it would be nice to be able to download simple patches to current versions rather than the whole program manuals documentation etc. The download times for what might be a simple patch become extreme. Maybe wishful thinking but maybe you could explain why this may not be possible.Thanks for the continuing efforts. More feedback from all users hopefully keep this project moving right along.

Comments

• the snap toolbar only contains permanent snap settings. You don't need to change it. For temporary snaps you can use shift+ rightclick for the popup menu. You can of course make a new toolbar for temporary snappingthe extend bug is known and will be fixed.regards, Alexander Van HeuverzwynBricsnet

• That's great! Thanks for the tip.Is there a way to use shift-click or some other combo to pick a temporary snap on the standard snap toolbar?

• Tried suggested technique for temporary snaps and although seems a little strange now may well become my standard technique in the future. My technique while requiring reprograming command syntax of snap buttons only requires one click of the button not keystroke in combo with mouse click. However your technique allows that eyes do not need to lose focus on intended snap target and on larger displays in use today the mouse might have to travel quite a distance to button location causing loss of focus with target ie more eye fatique. I will definitely work your routine into my daily use of snaps. Thanke for the tip.

This discussion has been closed.