canot print image (tif)

I have upgrade Bricscad v7 a couple monts ago, but i cannot use it because it wont print imagethe detail of image;I found V8 have a same problem.Now i still using V6.tifGroup4 FAX Cpmpression(200,200)Pixels/Inch

Comments

• Paper A4-display image in previewPaper larger then A4 - not display image just the frame.

• To resolve this problem:Select Tools/OptionsFrom the Options dialogue, select the Display file tab.Select from Raster module, use HITACHI module for display of images.You need to close BricsCad V7, restart BricsCad to ensure that it is now using the HITACHI raster module.

• It works...thanks. I will upgrade to V8 soon.

• How to change in V8. I have same problem.The image display very slow.Print preview for image very slow, sometime it freezed. I can't find where is "Select from Raster module, use HITACHI "

• V8 uses the FreeImage library for raster display instead of the Hitachi and Adeko engines, hence these options will not be found in a menu.Can you please enter a support request and attach a sample tif: we would like to investigate what is causing the slowdown you experience.Kind regards,Hans De BackerBricsys

This discussion has been closed.