Downloading trial version

I downloaded a trial version several months ago, so I have an ID and password. I'd like to download the latest version to see if the fixes to datae make Icad 2000 a viable option, but since I have the earlier version I go to a questions page rather than a download page. Is there a way to download the current trial if you looked at an earlier release?Thanks,Martin

Comments

• You can download the latest version from:http://corporate.bricsnet.com/about/support/newversion3.jsp?site=3However, if your previous trial version timed out, you can request a new trial version from registration@bricsnet.com

• My trial period ended, and I tried to un-install the trial version -- it looked like it worked, but there is still an entry for "Bricsnet Intellicad" under "Add/Remove Programs" (Win2000 Pro).I tried to re-install, but it doesn't have much of an effect.How do I get it off that PC? Any suggestions would be appreciated ...Thanks, Rob.

• I found some suggestions at "Forums > Bricsnet Intellicad 2000 > uninstall 2.2.0010/install 2.2.0016"I'll try those suggestions, but got any other ideas?I ordered the CD (subscription) -- will I have trouble installing this over the old one that "seems" to still be there ?Thanks!Rob

This discussion has been closed.