help!

I have approximately 150 dwgs that My Company distributes on cds. I used Intellicad to draw all of them. Most Drawings consist of Architectural cad images with true type fonts used for description. these drawings were drawn for reference use only.After I upgraded to vernum 2.2.0016I have terrible alignment problems with some of my text. It would appear that the spacing between lines (arial font) has changed. and when i print using my gl\2 plotter driver all of my arrow heads are gone or there printing white on white.not to mention the font no longer looks like arial font. when i print using the standard driver everything looks great except for the font spacings. this may be a silly question but i also have one file that has all the text greeked and displayed as rectangular boxes. how can i change this??is there something im over looking?thanks in advance.Jeff

Comments

• There is indeed a spacing problem with some fonts. We'll fix it soon.the rectangles can be toggled with the system variable qtextmode.

• thanks for your help.my files look just fine in autocadbut in intellicad, the font is spaced differently.

• I have noticed that some fonts look plenty weird in the print preview, but appear on screen OK and print OK as well. I guess this is part of what they're working on...

• the print preview scaling problem is fixed in 2.2.0017.regards, sanderBricsnet

• Is 2.2.0017 available for download? Has the transparent pop0 bug been fixed?ThanksAndre

This discussion has been closed.