(command) no longer cancels

I'm having problems with many of my lisp routines since upgrading from 8.0.11 to 8.0.21, and in looking for the cause I found that (command) or (command nil) no longer works to cancel commands and deselect all. It did that in the past, and in Autocad for as long as I can remember, but it doesn't work in 8.0.21Is there some new way to deselect all in a lisp routine? I don't see anything about that in the update notes, and I've never heard of any other way of doing it in lisp.

Comments

• I hope this will be fixed!

• It's a real problem, especially in Brics Lisp, whose (entsel) function doesn't work reliably if you enter it with objects already selected.

• We are working on the problem of cancelling commands from lisp. Indeed as you can see with (command "dim" nil) the command is no longer cancelled. This will be fixed as soon as possible.As for deselecting entities, there is always (sssetfirst nil nil).kind regards,Alexander Van HeuverzwynBricsys

• Thanks for the tip, Alexander. I didn't know (sssetfirst) would do that. That solves my problem. I only needed to de-select all.

This discussion has been closed.