Loading LISP code In Bricscad 8,x

Now that there is a DOSLIB to test, I’ve begun the process of evaluating Intellicad 8.x. We have a rather large library of custom LISP commands and applications that we have been using for many years. When we updated to AutoCAD MAP 3D 2006, I adapted our LISP loading and customization to the AutoCAD CUI loader method, but am running into problems adapting to Bricscad 8.x.The way we load our LISP code in AutoCAD is with an MNL file that gets loaded when the CUI loads. The MNL has two sections to it. The first one has code for detecting the AutoCAD/Intellicad version (we run MAP 3D, AutoCAD LT 06,07.08 and intellicad 6x, 7x and soon 8.x) and loading the correct DOSLIB and drawing settings. The second part is a list of commands (preliminary definitions to demand load actual code from external files)This method relies on AutoCAD/Intellicad knowing where to look for the lisp and DCL files. This would normally be set in the support file search path with the “Config” command. This command appears to be missing from Bricscad 8.x. How do you set file paths? I’m not seeing anything in the online help. I prefer not to use the roaming user configuration paths and set the all folders directly under the program folder. This way I only need to maintain a single configuration for all users.Any ideas?ThanksRick KaplanCAD Systems Administrator ECS Corporate Services14026 Thunderbolt PlaceSuite 300Chantilly, VA 20151

Comments

• The support file search path can be set in Settings > Program options > Files.The default search path is:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Bricsys\Bricscad\V8\en_US\support;C:\Program Files\Bricsys\Bricscad\support;C:\Program Files\Bricsys\Bricscad\fonts;C:\Program Files\Bricsys\Bricscad\help\en_USTo autoload lisp files, put them in one of those folders, and put their filenames in C:\Program Files\Bricsys\Bricscad\On_start.lsp

• Thanks AnthonyRick

This discussion has been closed.