Some problems (or bugs?)

I'm using ICAD98 since August 1998 and name it a great software against high-prized CAD solutions.When ICAD2000 released, I've downloaded the free/trial versions both from Bricsnet and Cadopia. Both were lacking due to UNDO bug and I went on using ICAD98. However, I've downloaded 2.2.0016 version from Bricsnet and found out UNDO was fixed.There are two new problems I experience on the daily use of Bricsnet version 2.2.0016.1) The default entity snap toolbar buttons are assigned the command " '_ENDPOINT " or similar. In a command like LINE this causes the ENDPOINT command to work transparently and results in ESNAP set to ENDPOINT permanently. After leaving the command you have to reset the ESNAP.This is a handicap for new users or for users who are not familiar with transparent commands.2) The lisp command GETCORNER do not respond to entity snap commands like ENDPOINT, MIDPOINT etc. and just returns the exact point you clicked, not the nearest snap point. This should be corrected in the code.Thanks for good job.