pop0 esnap

In Icad 98 I appended a pop0 section from an autocad menu, with the transparent osnap commands, and other functions ( filters - .z, .x, .y ; and lisp functions defined by augusto macalalad - see cadopia forum - appmid, appint, appfrom, defined in my icad.lsp). I exported my icad98 menu to a icad98.icm file and imported it into Bricsnet Icad2000 2.2.0016. When I middle click the screen before a command, everything seems to be OK, but if I choose the command ÂlineÂ, for example, click somewhere for the first point of the line, and than middle click to choose a esnap / osnap for the second point nothing happens, the pop up menu does not show. I tried to reset the menu, and append the original pop0 menu, but I got the same result. I also tried customize>menus>settings>entity snap and added the filters and the macalalad functions without importing, but they only show before a command, not transparently, although they work if I type them in the command line. What changed from icad98 to Icad2000? What am I doing wrong?ThanksAndre

Comments

• This is a new bug specific to the Bricsnet Intellicad version. Other distributions of Intellicad 2000 don't have this problem.

• Be sure that the MBUTTONPAN variable is set to OFF if you want to use the middle mouse button to transparantly show the pop0 menu. If the MBUTTOPAN is set to ON you can use your middle mouse button to pan (which is the setting I prefer). You can always pop up the pop0 menu by using Shift+Right-Click; this also brings up the pop0 menu, and is not affected by the MBUTTONPAN variable.To change the MBUTTONPAN system variable, type MBUTTONPAN at the command prompt, enter ON or OFF according to you liking.

• The problem is that the transparent section of the pop0 menu can no longer be configured. This used to work with earlier versions. For a demonstration: add a command (e.g. Zoom) to the menu section Settings>Entity Snap. This command will appear in middle button/shift+right click button menu, but NOT when invoked transparently. Try the same with a different version (e.g. the Cadopia version) and you will see this command can also be invoked transparently (as it should).

• I agree! I tried just that a couple days ago and with the same disasterous results.It's a bug and it must be fixed in a hurry.

This discussion has been closed.