Polyline width bug

If you create a polyline with a starting width of 0 and an ending width that is non-zero it will be drawn correctly. But if you move this polyline then it will all revert to 0 width.This is not the case if you draw the polyline all one width (say 2" wide) then it moves ok.This is a new bug in version 16.

Comments

• see the item "LWPOLYOUT variable does not work"regards, Alexander Van Heuverzwyn,Bricsnet

• Thanks for the reference -- that does help.I notice that when I set PLINETYPE = 0 in a new drawing, I can correctly draw polylines with variable widths, and they can be moved and copied correctly. But in an existing drawing (created with version 2.2.0014) even when PLINETYPE=0, moving or copying the existing variable-width polylines will change them to all 0 width. Listing them says that they are LWPOLYLINES. But when I was using 2.2.0014, they could be moved and copied ok.

• plinetype changes only start to apply with the next drawing you open, not with the drawing that is already open. Then it works with me.Intellicad should not convert polylines if this loses information. So it's a priority.sander,bricsnet

• Rephrase: PLINETYPE =2 currently reads in all polylines as lwpolylines. If you change PLINETYPE to 0 once the drawing is open, it is too late for existing entities, but a changed PLINETYPE has an immediate effect on new entities. regards, sanderBricsnet

This discussion has been closed.