doslib & lisp

I have a lisp routine that I got from this forumwhich works in tandem with doslib 4. Under V7it works perfectly but not having made the jumpto V8 yet I was wondering if anyone has had anyproblems porting lisp programs/doslib over to the new version.

Comments

• Hi,Doslib 4 does not work with Bricscad v8. There is a newer version of doslib working with Bricscad v8.0 but not yet with v8.1. You may download the most recent version from www.mcneel.com.Some functions have been changed since doslib 4, at least if your lisp routine uses registry functions they will have to be rewritten. What routine do you have that needs porting?

• It's called bprint. It prints dwgs in batches and Iuse it in conjunction with PDFCreator (free app.)I got it from this forum a couple years ago.

• It's called bprint. It prints dwgs in batches and Iuse it in conjunction with PDFCreator (free app.)I got it from this forum a couple years ago.

• That routine should work fine in v8.0, except it must load doslib17.drx rather than doslib4.dll.Replace (xload "doslib4.dll") with (arxload "DOSLib17.drx")

• I am trying to get the bprint lsp working in V8.1.18 but i get an error. I first tried with the DOSlib17.drx what did not work and aftre that with doslib4.dll which does not work either. Can you help?

• As explained above there is a version of doslib working for v8.0 Bricscad, but not v8.1.

This discussion has been closed.