Drawing Explorer

Installed update 8.1.18 and I now cannot access Drawing Explorer, Customize, or About. I tried a repair install but it did not correct the problem.I am using XP Pro with all updates.Did I do something wrong or is there a problem with the menu?Vince

Comments

• Thanks for entering a support request about this issue. We will continue communication through the support request.

• I am having the exact same problem. I'm glad I kept the installation stuff for the last version.

• Could you check if the system variable 'CMDDIA' is turned off ? (you can type it on the command line or open the settings dialog > Program Options > User Preferences > Command Dialogs). It should be turned on.

• Peter,Thank you so very much. I don't know if that will fix the explorer issue (I've switched back to 8.1.14) but the cmddia solved another problem that I'd just been about to ask about (dialogues missing from bhatch and other commands). Thank you!

• Pieter'CMDDIA' was off, turning it on seems to have solved my problems. Some how it got turned off with the update.Vince

• I re-updated and the CMDDIA command worked this time. Thank you, Pieter and I'm sorry I misspelled your name above.

This discussion has been closed.