Lisp problem !

Hello !And sorry for my poor english, I'm French !This post concern v8 and lisp problems...Example : I have a routine working on v7.this routine returns coordonates of middle of two points.(defun mpt ( / p1) (mapcar '(lambda (x1 x2) (/ (+ x1 x2) 2) ) (setq p1 (getpoint "\nPremier point : ")) (getpoint p1 "\nSecond point : ") ) )You have to write (mpt) on the command line.But when I try it on V8, It returns"error : too few / too many arguments at [MPT]"Strange...But when, in the code, you erase variables on the function defun(defun mpt ( / p1) = (defun mpt ()The routine works !!!I think that the character "/" is not accepted (yet ?) in the lisp tool development...Do you agree ? Is your BricsCAD do same error ? Have you seen this bug ? When could this bug be fixed ??Thank you !Matt.

Comments

• Matt, I tried your routine in v8.1.6 and it worked fine with ( / p1).Also, I have many routines that I use every day that use the / argument to specify local variables, so I don't think there's any problem with it.Et vous ecrivez l'anglais tres bien. I wish I knew a foreign language as well as you know English.

• Ok, thank you !I don't understand...Because of the french version ? I will try the english version...Thank you !Matt.

• Your english is not poor !

This discussion has been closed.