change color of underlaying solid hatch

Hello, I'm new to Bricscad, but I am an experienced user with AutoCAD.I have a small problem I cannot seem to solve.I have a rectangle filled with a solid hatch. The hatch has the wrong color, how do I change that color. I CAN select the hatch, but I cannot change the color.Ain't there such a thing as object cycle? That quite a convenient tool for selecting the right entity in this kind of cases.Here's an image of the situation.http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4153/naamlooscm4.pngRegards.

Comments

• I'm afraid I don't understand this clearly... If you can select the hatch, then in the properties bar you can change it's color (just tried it), unless it is on a locked layer, but then a warning message will pop up to inform you. If you can not select the solid hatch, then try clicking on the diagonal going from the left top to the right bottom of the rectangle: in order to enable picking of solid filled areas, these areas are triangulated and the edges of the triangulation are added to the display to allow picking the area.If this doesn't help you any further then please file a support request and attach the drawing concerned so we can investigate what is causing the problem at hand and help you out.Kind regards.

• I have been able to filter out the hatch, using the "select" command. When I alter the color, it's altering my current active color not the one of the hatch.I haven't been able to select the hatch with a single mouse click. I understand that part of trangular edges. But haven't been able to select the hatch that way. As there is no cross line for selecting purposes.Though, I have been able to alter the color using the "change" command, but I rather use object picking and altering the color like that.AutoCAD has a feature called "object cycle". I assume you know what I mean. I use that often to pick out hatches. I Put my mousecursor on a edge boundery line, click and cycle through all object underneath it, including the hatch. Once selected I can alter its color easily using the color drop down selection menu (toolbar).

• Please file a support request, attach the drawing and indicate a solid hatch that can be used to reproduce the problem. It will be our pleasure to investigate and fix it.Concerning cycling: we did not yet have the opportunity to implement this feature, probably by the end of this year.

This discussion has been closed.