Lost Property Bar

I suddenly lost my Properties bar, and cannot find where it went.Occasionally it would show up minimized with only the red X showing, but now not even that shows up.In the command bar I can see _properties and _properties close appear when I toggle the properties bar, but no bar appears.I have uninstalled V8 and reinstalled, but the problem is still here.Any idea how to fix this?

Comments

• Somehow the position or docked state of your properties bar must have been incorrectly saved. This is stored in the registry in: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bricsys\Bricscad\V8\en_US\Profiles\Default\Toolbars\PROPERTIES (if you are using the default profile)Erasing this value in the registry or starting Bricscad with a new profile should bring back the properties bar on its default position. However, it would help us find the reason for this, if you could file a support request, including the value of the registry key mentioned above.

• I submitted a support request, however, erasing the registry value corrected the problem. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.