list of drawings at startup

We recently updated one of our older computers. When we opened Bricscad on the old computer, a list of drawings always popped up and we could choose what to work on. We no longer get that list. Does anyone know why, and/or how to get this option back? We also can't get the license menu to come up. Version 7

Comments

• In case you mean the list of Most Recently Used Files in the File menu: the number of files listed is controlled by system variable NFILELIST (default value = 4)The command to bring up the license dialog is _LICPROPERTIES.If this doesn't solve the issues at hand, please file a support request and mention which Bricscad V7 version you are using, e.g. V7.1.18.Kind regards

• That isn't really what I was looking for, but thanks for that info anyway. I am very new to the inner workings of Bricscad. I will clarify what I am talking about: After clicking on the Bricscad icon, a window pops up that says "open" at the top. Then has a list of "Projects and Sub-projects:" with a preview on the right side. This is the window that no longer comes up. And the second issue is: Normally, after opening a project, two windows appear (one that has the drawing, and a second that says Eagle Point-(project name) at the top and then a list of icons that represent different tools such as, site planning, landscape design, etc. I may not have been clear enough the first post. I hope this might help a little more.

• Would Bricsys please make an agreement with a competent Civil\Survey software provider so that we can quit using half-a.. add-ins to accomplish our designs! Maybe you can contact Carlson, since ACAD is trying to squeeze them out of the Civil market.

• Isn’t Carlson supporting Icad now?

• Carlson indeed is using IntelliCAD for now. I have tried to get in contact with them several weeks ago, to propose them to base their software on Bricscad, but never got a reply. Does anyone of you have any contact their for me? Or could you guys suggest them Bricscad. We certainly want to help them very actively to get their stuff running.

This discussion has been closed.