Importing VBA module from autocad

I'am testing Bricscad as an alternative to autocad. I tried to import VBA module from autocad but I have some problem with some function like mirror or ArrayRectangular.Is someone know some bug with this function ans how I should solved it ? Any other known bug with common function ?Regards

Comments

• You probably get a error message saying "Object does not support this method". Some methods of the COM interface are indeed not (yet) supported. Nomrally the Object Browser inside the VBA editor should indicate this:Function ArrayPolar(NumberOfObjects As Long, AngleToFill As Double, CenterPoint) Member of BricscadDb.Acad3DFace Not implemented. Creates an array of selected objects in a polar pattern.

• Thank you Ferdinand!You was right , it is shows as not implemented in the object browser...the height of the windows showing this information was too narrow so I did not see the comment "not implemented".I'am realy surprise that a simple command like doing a mirror on a pline is not implemented.Thanks again.SG

This discussion has been closed.