Mline

When I type "Mline" I get the message:This command is not yet supported.Is any chance to get this command in the future?Thank you

Comments

• Can I second this :) I have been cutting existing lines out of other files and pasting them into my drawing then editing their vertex's in the properties explorer. Bit long winded but it works!

• I don't know how much interest this functionality has for most people but I was just wondering whether it is possible to write a Lisp/VBA/BRX routine that provides basic functionality. My reasoning is that it is possible to view and manipulate mline entities with the properties bar. So... would it be possible to create a new polyline say that is based on an mline already defined in a file? I regularly have to update Electrical plans which contain conduits displayed as mlines. So I don't have to create new styles just use existing ones.I am relatively competent in other programming languages so if this proposition is feasible I will take the time to learn lisp or use the BRX library. If it's not then i wont bother....ideas??

• mline feature should be encourages simply because if you watch an architectural drafter on using multline to draw walls, you'll be convinced it is indeed an efficient feature.

This discussion has been closed.