Plot command not picking plotstyle

I am having an issue where when I open a drawing and run the following plot command it actually does not use the monochrome.ctb.

: plotDetailed plot configuration Yes/: YesEnter a layout name or [?] : MODELEnter an output device name or [?] : PDF995Enter paper size or [?] : LetterEnter paper units /Millimeters: InchesEnter drawing orientation Portrait/: LandscapePlot upside down Yes/: NoEnter plot area Display//Limits/View/Window: LimitsEnter plot scale (Plotted Inches = Drawing Units) or : FitEnter plot offset (x,y) or <0.0000,0.0000>: Plot with plot styles Yes/: YesEnter plot style table name (enter . for none) or [?] : MonoChrome.ctbPlot with lineweights /No: YesRemove hidden lines Yes/: NoWrite the plot to a file Yes/: NoSave changes to model tab Yes/: NoProceed with Plot /No: Yes

The funny thing is, if I first open print dialog and click apply (monochrome.ctb, print with plot styles is selected) the same plot command and options prints using the monochrome plot style as expected. Any idea why the plot command which has the same options as print dialog doesn't work without first applying print settings?Thx.Tim