unstable program

We work whit Bricscad approx 1 year, have a xp , 1 gb , 256 MB video and have the 8.2.10 version of bricscad, but have problems every day, the programs close without advise, crash the xp, freeze the computer, etc.We are really boring of this situation. Have the final version of Bricscad? We are waiting for the final version. Maybe this resolve the problems.

Comments

• Dear Alexander,rather alarmed by your angry post I went searching for the support requests you filed and could find only one: it dates from October 2007 and concerns a question about how to define a sheet format. It has been duly answered. Next I went looking to find if anyone else from your architects office sent in any support requests, but could not find any. Am I overlooking something? Please let me know.If not, may I kindly ask to file a request when you encounter an issue and describe what goes wrong and/or attach a drawing to illustrate the problem. We will be glad to look into it and do the very best we can to provide you with a timely and satisfactory solution.Kind regards,Hans De Backer

This discussion has been closed.