Bug in MassProp, List, Area, Properties results for Regions?

I am a newer user of Bricscad v.8, and have encountered an odd result when I use the MassProp command on a waffle-shaped region.I was perfoming an example exercise from the book "Bricscad V8 in One Day", pp.160-167, in which one creates a waffle-shaped region consisting mostly of squares. When I did a MassProp command on the region, it showed that the Area = 0.625, and Perimeter = 1.0000. However, when I did the List, Area, and Properties commands on this region, I got an Area = 2.7219 and a Perimeter = 1.0000.The area of ONE of the small waffle squares should be 0.0625 with a perimeter of 1.000 (ignore for now that the corner "pieces" of the waffle should each have a smaller area and perimeter). However, the area of the entire REGION should be about 2.7219, witha much larger perimeter of at least 37.0.So my questions are:1) Why is the "area" reported by MassProp different from that for the List, Area and Properties commands?2) Why is the perimeter reported by all of these commands only 1.000?Is this a bug? It makes me call into question any other results given by these commands for a Region.Also, when I searched the Help system, there was NO mention of the MassProp command, or even the word "mass", in the entire system.Regards,Chris Hauser