problems with xrefs

I´m recieving from an architect drawings that I should use as an xref.Those drawings are created with Autodesk Architecture 2007 and saved in 2007 dwg format.Then comes the problem, when I open those drawings in Bricscad 8 or 9 classic most of the walls are missing. When I open those drawings in Autocad LT everything seems to seen fine.I´m quite new user with Bricscad, have been working with autocad last 15 years, and now in our company we are using both softwares, so we have to be able to open those architecture drawings in both softwares.Any idea what I should do to find those missing walls?

Comments

• I'd guess, that those walls are some new entities in AC, which are not yet regognized in BricsCad. BR Matti

• ADT entities are custom entities that require external enabling applications to come alive. They are saved as proxy entities in the drawing. When such a drawing is opened the custom entities remain proxies until the external application is loaded.Proxies have 3 display modes. Please check the system variable PROXYSHOW. This controls whether proxies are shown in full, as bounding boxes or not at all.More on proxy entities can be found at https://www.bricsys.com/boa/knowledge/topic.jsp?id=261

This discussion has been closed.