different problems with different versions...

Hi allI use wine 1.1.8 compiled bu opensuse build servicebricscad v6good newsit runs very fast with no fade and no artifacts... so I like this it works great.... I was good surprised that printing dialog has worked... and changes take effect. I can choose my both printers and set formats to A3 and A4 with no problem....bad newswhen I run it and try to "open" or" save as" dialog appears and bricscad is freezes...bricscad v9 with same winethis is completely differentgood newsI can open file and save it. it works with multiline text better than v8.bad newsit runs slow, with fading, with blinking.. and so onI could not change anything in print dialog box to take effect in file.if some body knows how can fix v6 "open and saveas dialogs" please share your knowledge...--thank you

Comments

• [qoute]Crash when opening or saving files with the file dialogproduct: Bricscadversion: V6.1 and V6.2operating system: Windows Vistalast reviewed: 2008-03-28SymptomsProgram crashes when trying to open/save a file with the open file dialogCauseThe open file dialog was modernized in version V6.1 and on some systems this caused a failure of the dialog to appear.

I found this... so new question. How can I change version of wine?I know that i cold run winecfg and choose version of windows... but where what program i should choose... the only icad shell script that generate something i could not understand...
  • It's a very long time since I used Suse but I think I used to install from source to get Bricscad for linux to run... and it sometimes required trying several different release versions to find one that worked.

• thank you Andy ...that is something i cad do :)i will try this...

• I recompile wine and have still no positive result :(I try some different versions of wine including last wine 1.1.9 and all the same.Andy, can you remember what version of wine is working with bricscad?--I'm going crasy that I am from one little step to get bricscad working...

• I'm running debian lenny here and Bricscad for linux on wine-1.0.1-1

This discussion has been closed.