bprint

With the thanks to Andrey Yuferov (bricscad support) the batchprint program works with V9.You have to use doslib 7.8.0.download from : http://download.rhino3d.com/download.asp?id=doslib_bricscadCode bprint:(defun C:BPRINT (/ ) (if (not dos_dir) (xload "doslib4.drx")) (setq files (dos_getfilem "Select files to print.." "C:\""Drawing Files (.dwg)|.dwg")) (setq dwgpath (car files)) (if (/= files nil) (progn (foreach dwgfile (acad_strlsort (cdr files)) (command ".open" (strcat dwgpath dwgfile)) (command ".qprint") (command ".qsave") (command ".close") ) ) ) ) Good luck,Richard

Comments

• Hello, I'm new arround here and I need help. Can someone how can I use DosLib or this bprint? I'vre tired to make a program that helping to plot/print more dwg, but I'm blocked because in Bricscad it's not implemented AcadPlot.PlotToDevice or PlotToFile, but it will be soon. I have to finish my program until 10 of december and I don't know how.Thx u in advance.

• Hello George,What you do is the following:- Copy the bprint code in a txt file and rename it "bprint.lsp"- Place the document folder in Bricscad V9\support.- Place the doslib.drx also in this bricscad folder.- open / Edit the on_doc_load.lsp (file in that same folder)- add the following 2 lines:(arxload "doslib.drx")(load "bprint.lsp")It should look like something like this :;BricsCad extensions are now loaded from a separate file: icadbrx.lsp.;When the installer updates IntelliCAD it will overwrite icadbrx.lsp ;if the new version is more recent than the old one.;icad.lsp will no longer be overwritten.;This allows you to freely change icad.lsp while still allowing;BricsCad to extend the list of things to do on IntelliCad startup.;The one line that has to remain in icad.lsp is now:;(load "icadbrx.lsp")(arxload "doslib.drx")(load "bprint.lsp");We recommend to switch on the logfile.;To log your operations, uncomment (= remove ';' at the beginning of) the following lines;(setvar "logfilemode" 1);(prompt "\nLogfilemode ON\n");(princ)In Bricscad V9 type the command bprint or make a button with that command and you have batch print available.good luckRichard

This discussion has been closed.