Produce space temples / Raumstempel erzeugen

Hello,I have a problem with Bricscad:Does someone know how to produce space temples?I am german, so it would be nice, if the answer would be in german.Perhaps you can contact me with E-mail. That would help me a lot.My address:a.steinkamp@drensteinfurt.de

Comments

• Do you mean "room stamp"?"Space temple" does not have any meaning in English (maybe a place of worship on the MIR space station). Maybe Babelfish or some other internet translator gave you "space temple" as a translation of raums-tempel instead of raum-stempel?"Room stamp" might mean the words and numbers written on a floor plan to give information about each room. In Bricscad we could create an Attribute to hold each piece of information, and then create a Block containing all the Attributes.More advanced programs, such as Autocad Architecture and Bricsys Architecturals, can get the area and other information from the drawing and put it into the room stamp, but I think that Bricscad cannot do that.-------------------------------------------from Babelfish:Bedeuten Sie "Room stamp"?"Space station" hat nicht Bedeutung auf englisch (möglicherweise ein Ort der Verehrung auf der MIR-Raumstation). Möglicherweise Babelfish oder irgendein anderer Internet-Übersetzer gaben Ihnen "space temple" als Übersetzung von raums-tempel anstelle vom raum-stempel?"Room stamp" konnte die Wörter und Zahlen bedeuten, die auf einen Fußbodenplan geschrieben wurden, um Informationen über jeden Raum zu geben. In Bricscad könnten wir ein Attribut verursachen, um jede Information zu verwahren und verursachen dann einen Block, der alle Attribute enthält.Vorgerücktere Programme, wie Autocad Architektur und Bricsys Architecturals, können den Bereich und andere Informationen von der Zeichnung erhalten und sie in den Raumstempel setzen, aber ich denke, dass Bricscad das nicht tun kann.

• Hello Mr. Apostolaros,yes I mean room stamps. Can you tell me how to create them?

• Ein RaumStempel ist in der Regel ein Block mit Attributen.Hier finden Sie Info wie man so ein block erzeugen kann:http://www.cad.rainer-jesse.de/html/acad-attribute.htm

This discussion has been closed.