Inserting a block from a network

We have a lot of standard blocks on our company network. I have included as part of my support file paths the network locations of these blocks. When I go to the insert command and type the name of the block I want, I can see the correct path shown as soon as I finish typing the name of the block, but it won't insert the block. I get the following error:"An unexptected error occurred. The application became unstable.It is recommended to save your work to a temporary file and restart the application."

Comments

• We have been working on similar issues in the insert dialog. Could you check if you are using the latest version of Bricscad ? The most recent release is 9.1.12, if the problem still persists in that version, please file a support request.

• That might be the issue. My current version is 9.1.4. I'll ask IT to update the version and see if it solves the problem. Thank you.

• OK, how do I get the latest version because I can only find a trial version on the website.

• 'Trial' versions are equal to 'full' versions: depending on the license key installed on the system, Bricscad will behave as a trial or as a full version. As there is already a v9 key installed on your system, the software will run as a full version.Kind regards.

This discussion has been closed.