Batt Insulation

I am trying to draw batt insulation and can't seem to get it. When I used Autocad and intellicad, I would just use linetype. I've downloaded a couple linetypes for this, but can't seem to get them to work. I am using Linux and bricscad v6. If anyone can help me, I would sure appreciate it. Thank you.

Comments

• Sorry no one has answered. I don't know the answer, because I don't do batt insulation that way and so I've never tried to import a batt insulation linetype definition. I keep a long piece of batt insulation (a polyline consisting of alternate arcs and straight line segments) in my template file, and just resize it as necessary and trim it or break it to fit in the space allotted. I could send you the polyline I use if that would help.

• I have a batt insulation routine I wrote aeons ago which creates batt insulation based on specified length and thickness - no trimming or joining of parts necessary. Unfortunately it only draws the "straight" type, so it may not suit everyone.http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7aca52d8176667a64012e8015643d9c8db34ec0f5421a52b

This discussion has been closed.