Fatal Error During Trim Command

It seems I have a continued Fatal error when using the trim command, either as a keyed shortcut or direct from the tool bar. I can't reproduce/force this error with any consistency. Has anyone else come across this problem? Has anyone been able to reproduce it in order to post a SR. Marc

Comments

• I have no problems with Trim.Is it possible one or more lines are not at the same Z Elevation? Not that that should necessarily cause trouble.

• I also have no problem with TRIM.Note: I run with PROJMODE set to 1 (project to XY plane).

• The UCS is set correctly, and PROJMODE is set to 1. I will try and trap what happens in the prompt history.

• Marc,Bricscad has been dropping crash_report.txt files for some of the crashes I've experienced. I find them in the directory where I started Bricscad or the drawing directory. I've been sending them in attached to a service request when I find them. I've found them in sizes from a few KB to more than 100MB.If your problem is creating these files it may help the support people.Regards.

• Marc,chances are that this problem is related to the nature of the entities contained in the drawings you are processing. Could you file a support request and attach one or more drawings so we can have a look and try to reproduce the problem? And if you'ld happen to find a crash_report.txt file that would indeed be helpful too.

• Greg- Thanks. I will look for those.Hans- I will file a SR as soon as I can either find the file Greg mentioned, or get it to repeat. Thanks for the help.

This discussion has been closed.