Error when opening a dwg file

Hi guys, Does anyone knows why do I get this error when opening a drawing?"An error occurred while rendering entity 10AD5F: Invalid input"And is there ayway to fix it?The result that if I continue working on this file when I try to save I get the following error message: Error saving to file "C:......." The file may be corrupt.This file we have started in Autocad and (because we migrated to Briscad) we are trying to work on in Briscad. Unfortunatelly I get this error and we're stuck! Please help!We are using the latest Brix version V9.2.14

Comments

• It may be enough if you run command 'AUDIT' on the file in order to repair it, but whatever the result please attach this file to a support request.

• Afterr digging and digging I found that the error might somehow be realted to some multileader entities.Doesn't Bricscad support this multileader created in Autocad?

• From what you write, it looks like the drawing contains a multileader entity that has a setting value which is considered invalid by the ODA dwgdirect libraries, which results in an exception being thrown, followed by the message that the entity can not be drawn because of this unexpected value.It could be that the value actually is invalid, or that it is OK but inappropriately considered invalid, so the libraries would need a correction.Without investigating the drawing at hand, we can only guess... we'll be glad to investigate it if you attach it to a support request.Kind regards.

• Unfortunatelly I cannot send the drawing for a request. I tried to remove the confidential data from it but I cannot save it. Anyway, the solution that I found for the moment was to select all multileader entities, erase them and replace them with leader. It is very much time consuming but at least I got the file to work.Thank for your time.

• what if you saveas a copy R14 dwg on acad, then open o recover in bricscad.

• on 2nd reading of your post i understand you are able to open the file on Bricscad.in that case, work on a copy, wblock the mleaders only (use quick select to help you on this if you dont have them on their own layer) , and with the exported file (which contains only the mleaders) you can test saving to older versions and testing reinserting this file on the original file.on R12dwg you can refedit the entities, modify text , etc, (you have to see these are not leaders anymore).not the best, but quick "solution"

This discussion has been closed.