Save option

How can I change the saving option in bricscad not to be so annoying?If I erase something it saves.If I mirror something saves againIf I move 2 or 3 objects saves again.It drives me crazy because I have a file fairly large and it takes some time for the save.I tried to put the Autosave at 30 mins. but it doesn't help.Is there anything I can to make the software not to save so often?

Comments

• Maybe they are in seconds. I have "save time" set to 0 and just save manually, fairly often. I can't find anything at about autosave at all in my V9 help.Can't find anything on "save percent" either - I assume that does nothing.

• I adjust the autosave time interval depending on the job at hand and find it is responsive. Is there any possibility you have an add-on that is causing the saving?

• Does this happen if you create a new user profile with defaults settings and no add-ons loaded?

• I tried out what John said : I set Autosave to zero and got rid of the problem. As CTRL+S is my second nature I don't think I will have problems.Thanks a lot John.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!