Linetype Scaling

I cannot figure out how to set the correct linetype scale in order to view this correctly in paper spaceIn AutoCad I would select linetype and click the box for use model space to scale...this does not seem to exist in Bricscad. Am I correct?Currently I am not able to see my linetypes in Paper Space. They are simply all continuous lines.Any help would be greatThank You

Comments

• You can set the linetype scale for the selected entites in the properties panel.You can set the global linetype scale with the command LTSCALE.You can use the command PSLTSCALE (set it to 1 or on) to control the variable for the paper space linetype scale.If you enable PSLTSCALE then the linetypes will be scaled to account for the scale of the floating viewport.There are two files included with the standard installation... I think they are called default.lin and iso.lin (I use my own custom file so I may have the names wrong) so if your drawing is metric you will find the patters from iso.lin are scaled better.Hope that helps..

This discussion has been closed.