Infinite lines

Is there any way to get BricsCAD V8 to automatically update so infinite lines always extend fully across the screen when you scroll zoom in and out? They only seem to extend to the size of the present screen. When you zoom out, they appear small (i.e. do not cover the full screen) until you regenerate again.Your thoughts?

Comments

• They worked fne up until about V5 or maybe earlier. I can't make them work properly since.

• It's a shame. We use them all the time and it's a little tedious having to regenerate so often.

• Is there a way to accomplish this in V9

• It's indeed a bit anoying, as far as I can remember, there was a problem with autoregen, it slowed down the program because it regenerated quite often, then they modified it (must be around V5/6) so now it regenerates less, you gain some speed in exchange for a small nuisance.

It also seem to me, that the programm has a bit of problem with osnaps in connection with xlines, as it sometimes really struggles to find a snappoint when xlines (and polylines ?) come into play.

It's just an impression, I can't pinpoint it down yet.

• One would think only the subset of entites that are infinte (rays, xlines) could be regenerated on zoom and pan operations. Maybe I don't understand the problem as I seldom use these types.

Has anyone submitted a support request on this yet?

This discussion has been closed.