Save to DXF

When I work in drawing in DXF format and want save, BC always display SAVE AS dialog and I must always manual select needed DXF format. In AC I must select DXF format only first time and then is automaticly drawing saved as DXF.

Must I set some sysvariable or?

Comments

• The SAVEFORMAT user preference controls the default format to save your drawings.

Choose SETTINGS in the SETTINGS menu, then type SAVEFORMAT in the search field to find the SAVEFORMAT settings (PROGRAM OPTIONS / OPEN AND SAVE).

• Thanks. But this isn't this what I need. I primary work in DWG. But sometimes need save to DXF. And as I wrote before, in AC retrieve one attention abou saving to another format and after next saving it saving to selected format (dxf) withou this "attention". But in BC I must always select needed DXF format.

Example:

AC: Open drawing -> Save it as DXF -> Save -> Confirm/Select to save drawing to DXG -> Save (DXF) -> Save (DXF) -> Save (DXF) -> Save (DXF)...

BC: Open drawing -> Save it as DXF -> Save -> Confirm/Select to save drawing to DXG -> Save -> Confirm/Select to save drawing to DXG -> Save -> Confirm/Select to save drawing to DXG -> Save -> Confirm/Select to save drawing to DXG...

• DXF certainly. sorry.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!