offset text when mirroring

When I mirror a large group of entities some of the text is in off-set (usually to the mirroring direction), just a little, but still enough for me to need to pass each entity and correct its location.  is there a way to avoid it ?

Comments

• Try making all the text centred. I think with "mirrtext" on, the text remains legible, but the textbox is still mirrored. Thus, left aligned textboxes become right aligned textboxes and that could lead to text being slightly offset in location relative to other mirrored elements.

• nice thought Simon, only the text being off-set only occures when mirroring up-buttom, and it hits randomly and not on all text entities

• I thought Simon's comments might have been on the mark, but now I wonder if it's related to a strange thing which has happened occasionally and once just recently - Mtext sometimes not "fitting" the cursor properly in the Mtext editor. That is, when the cursor is supposed to be at the end of a line it lands only part way along regardless of the text window extremity - won't go any further to the right. Cutting and pasting the whole dwg into a new blank file and saving it as the original solved the problem.

Mirroring mtext makes such a mess of justifying etc I have not noticed it being offset, which doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

• As this appears to be a bug, just submit it to support.

That will give the developers a chance to fix things and make Bcricscad better.

And we willl all profit!

This discussion has been closed.