Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I'm getting Segmentation fault (core dumped) whenever i try to start the program on my Ubuntu 10.10

Here is the complete error

(bricscad:23278): Gdk-CRITICAL **: IA__gdk_drawable_get_depth: assertion `GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Comments

• I'm getting the same.

Trying different things to get it working, if you close the initial window (file menu, then close) and open a file, thinks work (zoom, drawing, etc). But then, if you open a new file without closing the recent opened file, you can't do nothing inside any opened tab (also you can't close any tab) and if I scroll down or up inside the main drawing area, Bricscad close with this message: 

(bricscad:7389): Gdk-CRITICAL **: IA__gdk_drawable_get_depth: assertion `GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed

Segmentation fault

I guest this is a bug...

Thanks a lot any way for bringing DWG to the linux comunity....

• Having the same problem on Kubuntu 10.10, program starts but after opening a file it crashes. In Kubuntu 10.04 everything works fine.

• I reported this weeks ago. There is one workaround: switch to paperspace or to modelspace with command mspace or layout. After this program works as expected.

This discussion has been closed.