Bricscad & Ubuntu 10.10: the main menu doesn't work

Please help: the main menu isn't displayed. The problem doesn't depend on version Bricscad.

Comments

• Based on the reply to a support request I submitted, you can use the command line instruction 'cui'

followed by clicking on 'Revert to defaults...' and this will cause a redisplay of the menu.

Unfortunately this instruction is not retained after exit from the program and must be repeated each time.

I thought it was a problem only on my machine so I did not submit another support request.

• Thanks, however it not an exit. This problem should be solved the developer.

• Tell, what programs at you are installed? In "naked" system all works. And this problem not in options /home.
    What version at you Ubuntu? Netbook edition?

• The problem is the menu or the toolbars? I had problem with the toolbars with the spanish version, after install all are tourned off.

• @Denis:

> Tell, what programs at you are installed? In "naked" system all works. And this problem not in options /home.

> What version at you Ubuntu? Netbook edition?

My computer is an ultra quiet (no fan) Intel motherboard running the Atom D510 dual processor.

Ubuntu version 10.10, Linux kernel 2.6.35.22-generic, GNOME 2.32.0. Always up to date.

It is the Netbook edition because 10.04 standard caused strange loss of configuration of the desktop.

@Maximiliano
    > The problem is the menu or the toolbars? I had problem with the toolbars with the spanish version, after install all are tourned off.

The problem is the main menu. The toolbars are displayed. The same problems occurs with Bricscad Linux Version 11 beta.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!