11.3 for Windows

A little while ago mention was made in a thread about 11.3 beta for Windows and there was a link to the pre-release notes. These notes mentioned some fixes that I was looking forward to, but so far 11.3 has not been released. Is there any news on when it might be released?

Jamie

Comments

• Jamie, we're getting close.  Most likely, the 11.3 release will be made available next week.

Enjoy the weekend!

mark

• I also eagerly awaiting a new version. So, once two days to sleep and it will be? ;)

• I just recently received their E-mail notice of 11.3 being available for download.  I was surprised to see that it was possible to create and edit tables.

I should mention that the help files do not have tables described yet. Even the current PDF manual has no refence to tables.  So you just have to know what commands to use  or get an AutoCAD text book for now.

Joe Dunfee

• I just downloaded and installed.  Looking forward to putting it through the riggers of daily bedlam.

• I just downloaded and installed.  Looking forward to putting it through the riggers of daily bedlam.

• @ Joe Dunfee, we are working on the update of the help files. They will be available with the next update. Sorry for the delay.

This discussion has been closed.