With the next release of Bricscad only a few months away, now is a good time some input from you the user, or potential user, as to the must have features you want to see included. So pop the top off a Duvel, and get stuck into the Unofficial Bricscad Wishlist
. And first wish is granted, it doesn't require Facebook!
I've prepared the following for you to vote on, plus the opportunity to add some of your own must haves:
1. Multileaders - Provide the ability to create, and edit Multileader objects, not just look at them!
2. Copy and Paste from Excel as a TABLE.
3. MLINE and MLEDIT - This should be built in, not a freeware add-on!
4. BATTMAN - This should be built in, not a freeware add-on!
5. PDF Printer - Available via PRINT & PUBLISH
6. Annotative Object Support - Text, Blocks, Hatch, Leaders......
7. eTRANSMIT - Package multiple drawings, and Include XREF Binding options
8. Sheet Set Manager - I need to manage my sheets
9. EXPORTLAYOUT - export a layout to model space
10. Model Documentation Viewport Generation
11. Viewports - Hidden line removal when printing
12. Surface modelling - Slice a solid with Surface etc..
13. IMPORT - add support for PDF, EPS, IFC/ifcXML, ESRI SHP, KML, STL
14. EXPORT - add support for STL, KML, ESRI SHP
15. I Want my Bricscad to run on
16. And I need my Bricscad to support this many bits
So visit Unofficial Bricscad Wishlist
and make your voice heard! The wishlist will be open for a month, and results will be posted back here.