BricsCAD (Linux) 13.1.9 BETA

Hello Linux users,

A first BricsCAD (Linux) V13 BETA is available.
Use the BricsCAD (Linux) BETA download link to download.

If you do not have BETA access, you can ask for it in a support request.

The same download types (deb, rpm, tgz) as before are still offered.
One of the next steps (if not the very next step) is to create a separate installer for 64-bit systems.

Kind Regards
Tijs

Comments

• so far, setting up tool bars is a little friendlier.
    the timing issue with top pull down menus is fixed.

Thank you.
  •  Hatch command don't work!
  •  block manager preview icon don't display!
  • In case someone else wants to try the new mechanical functions on unsupported graphics hardware:
    creating a new component (bmnew) invokes 3dcontext in the new drawing;
    although this doesn't crash bricscad immediately anymore, there is not much gained, since software rendering seems to be completely unusable at the moment, and any attempt to revert to 2dcontext or close the new file will end your session (at least on my integrated intel graphics).
    So make sure to undefine the 3dcontext command first, e.g. by putting
    (command "UNDEFINE" "3dcontext")
    in on_start.lsp in your support folder.
  • How do I submit an email to the beta test?

I'm doing both marketing! If it depends on me Bricscad will soon be released first on Linux then Windows so much that divulge and install the same for my students!

Thanks everyone, I am certified in another CAD, but I commute only think that only one operating system!
  •  

Tijs Vermeulen

I would love to pessoamente greets you, do not know how their work is being published in the school where I teach!

My wish is that you and your entire family can live together and thriving for long years!
  • Hi, how can ai get this beta version of briscad. I know that soon came the official v13 in linux but i can't wait to try this. Can you help me Tijs, thanks in advance. Cheers from Argentina.

Germán C. Gómez Ríos
    Aguas Rionegrinas S. A.
    Viedma - Río Negro - Argentina
  •  Germán C. Gómez Ríos 

By now, you should be able to download the latest beta version of BricsCAD for Linux.

Kind regards,
    mark
This discussion has been closed.