Upgrading to V14

My company BricsCAD V13 classic all-in subscription is still valid. Can we upgrade to BricsCAD V14 classic using the same license key? or use a new V14 license key sent by Bricsys?

Comments

• It's a different key. There was a special upgrade offer, if it's still open.

The normal upgrade price is always very reasonable, even a new full license fantastic value I think.

Especially by comparison with you-know-who-CAD.

• Does our BricsCAD V13 classic all-in subscription covers V14 upgrade? So, we shouldn't pay any price for V14 since we are included in the All-in subscription, am I right?
  • Mine didn't, the pricing tells me it does not.

If it did I guess one payment would do forever, but I take it to mean every upgrade within the life span of one version.

I imagine the business could not operate very long without some contribution from existing customers.

• Noted with thanks.
  • Its my understanding that yes you would qualify.  From the Bricsys website

All-in subscription gives you "1 year full access to all updates and upgrades of BricsCAD."

(Granted you will need a new license key as Bricsys have changed their licensing system.)  

• I might have to admit I was wrong, if the v13 license is less than a year old.

I hadn't really looked at what 'all in' means.

For mine the 'buy button' calculated any charge based on which previous license key I selected from my list which popped up.

• Has anyone used V13 license key with all-in valid subscription to upgrade to V14? Has anyone try the steps mentioned at: http://www.bricsys.com/bricscad/help/en_US/V14/BricsCAD/source/Licensing.htm

Does it work?

Does it only accepts V14 license key?

This discussion has been closed.