Educational licence

Hello, 

I got educational licence for Bricscad and would love to use this licence to teach Bricscad in school. But I get a problem, because if I use licence key on 1 machine, i cannot use it on another. During activation I get: 
Failed to activate Bricscad on 2nd PC.
What can I do? 

Comments

• Check the licensing FAQ. You require a separate license per seat. If you want to use the same license you need to uninstall or unregister the previous machine before.
  • And probably ask Bricsys to authorize the hardware change, as IIFM the license is locked to the first hardware it's installed on.
  •  Oh okey. I thought that this is a licence for multiple computers...
  •  Hello, 

I got educational licence for Bricscad and would love to use this licence to teach Bricscad in school. But I get a problem, because if I use licence key on 1 machine, i cannot use it on another. During activation I get: 
    What can I do? 
    Hello Ziga,

The most probable cause is that your license is for your personal use (an individual license) for educational purposes.  If you are a teacher and you teach lessons on a regular school, you should be able to request a laboratory license for installing in all your stations for classes.  This other kind of license is a Volume license which will be granted yearly for your academic institution.
    I suggest you to ask for assistance of your local BricsCAD distributor.

HTH,
    Miguel
  •  Thank you all very much. This is the anwser that I needed. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!