Snaps have vanished in Paper Space

Bricscad 14.2.19 x64 Opensuse 13.1
I am getting some zany behaviour with this recent release and the previous. I seemed to have lost the ability to snap to objects in Paper Space. Meanwhile the cursor disappears into the background. Something not quite right here. Has anyone seen similar results?

Any attempt to create a line or place a dimension requiring a snap is difficult. I find that no snap box is present. Instead I get a very small blip indicating the point I wish to use.
Just tested this again. This is the case for Model Space as well, so not exclusive to PS.

Comments

• Sounds as if the display of snap markers is Off?
    This is controlled by flag 1 of the AUTOSNAP setting.
  • Sounds as if the display of snap markers is Off?
    This is controlled by flag 1 of the AUTOSNAP setting.

Autosnap was at 16. Not sure how this come about but changing it to 1 caused snaps to work as normal thanks.
  • Bricscad 14.2.19 x64 Opensuse 13.1
    I am getting some zany behaviour with this recent release and the previous. I seemed to have lost the ability to snap to objects in Paper Space. Meanwhile the cursor disappears into the background. Something not quite right here. Has anyone seen similar results?

Any attempt to create a line or place a dimension requiring a snap is difficult. I find that no snap box is present. Instead I get a very small blip indicating the point I wish to use.
    Just tested this again. This is the case for Model Space as well, so not exclusive to PS.

Hi Brian,
    I obsereved no change in snap behaviour in recent releases.

Tom
  •  I'm currently running the Windows version and also seeing intermittent failure of the ESNAPS.   The Autosnap settings (5 or 6 of them) revert to 0.    Don't know if it is the same with the Linux version.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!