Right Mouse Button Click

Hi,

I rarely use the right mouse button when using BricsCAD as I just use the spacebar instead.

Is there a way to program the right mouse button to show the last 5-7 commands used?

Cheers

Comments

•  Hi Steven,
    I do not think you can display the recent commands used. But you could display the options of an active command.
    You could check this out in "Settings" -> "Program Options" -> "Shortcut menus".

Cheers.
  •  Hi Steven,
    I do not think you can display the recent commands used. But you could display the options of an active command.
    You could check this out in "Settings" -> "Program Options" -> "Shortcut menus".

Cheers.

Thanks Rajesh. Wasn't aware of those options.

I think you might be right about not being able to display recent commands.

It would be super handy for repetitive, multi-command workflows.

Cheers
  • Hi Steven,

I find the up-arrow is useful for repeating recent commands, especially when they are needed in a sequence. It does involve the keyboard of course.
    If it's really repetetive then program your own buttons?

• Hi Steven,

I find the up-arrow is useful for repeating recent commands, especially when they are needed in a sequence. It does involve the keyboard of course.
    If it's really repetetive then program your own buttons?

Hi Roger,

I missed your reply!

I didn't know about the up/down arrow trick! it does seem pretty useful.

But I am not referring to a set workflow. For instance, a user might
    • Use 3d poly;
    • use move;
    • use copy;
    • use rotate;
    to create an object. But then, a user might want to create a different object which would involve using the same commands. It would be super handy to be able to just right button click and then select 3d poly, rather than using the command line or a toolbar.

Cheers

Steve

This discussion has been closed.