-attext without dialog box?

Is there a way to use -attext without opening a Dialog box for the template .txt and the extract.txt file?

i just want to give the path file via command line when asking for output file CDX and save path for extract file.

German

Ich möchte -attext benutzen ohne das eine Auswahl Dialog Box erscheint wenn nach Speicherort der Vorlagendatei und der Ergebnisdatei gefragt wird.

Bei ACAD möglich durch:

^c^cwahl \-attext O vorher C D:/Bricscad_test/Extraktionsvorlage.txt$M=$(eval,D:/Bricscad_test/Bridle/inAusgabe$getenv.USERNAME).txt) J

Comments

• Change the FILEDIA variable at the start of your macro, and reset it at the end.
  • Change the FILEDIA variable at the start of your macro, and reset it at the end.

The solution with filedia works, but the problem is, that switching of filedia, all dialog boxes disaper. I thought, that the command -ATTEXT switches off the dialog box only for this commend because of th "-" before the command. Perhaps a bug?

• Tilo, there are some issues with your macro. And I am surprised the macro works on AutoCAD.
    1. There is an ';' missing after the first '.txt'.
    2. There is a '(' missing before 'getenv'.
    3. The macro will not work properly if the username contains spaces.
    4. Your macro ends with 'J' ('Yes') which is not always required.
  • My version:
    [code]^c^c_filedia;_off;_select;\_-attext;_entities;_previous;;_cdf;C:/Template.txt;(strcat "C:/Result_" (getvar 'loginname) ".csv");$M=$(if,$(getvar,cmdactive),_yes;)_filedia;_on[/code]
  • BTW: I have used some Lisp code in my macro. I was unable achieve the desired result (handle spaces in the username/loginame correctly) with Diesel only.
This discussion has been closed.