2016 Mac release date

With windows version 2016 now shipping, what is the shipping date for Mac 2016 version? 

Comments

• Currently BricsCAD(Mac) V16 is still in beta.
    We expect to release BricsCAD(Mac) V16 around the middle of this month.
  •  Got the v16 demo now.  
    I really like it that BricsCAD is supporting OS X (please continue to do so) but unfortunately there are still lots of things that dont work as expected, too many things that stop me paying full price for a mac licence.  Perhaps you should consider a much longer beta programme to allow people to use it and feed back the problems that need fixed.
  • Feel free to enter any number of support requests about specific issues that bother you. (for separate issues, please enter separate support requests)

If your trial period expires, and you want to continue evaluating BricsCAD, please also mention this in a support request.  We are very reasonable in providing longer evaluation periods on request, especially when you report bugs.
  •  I don't know, am I at right place.
     I downloaded trial of bricscad 2016 two days ago, and i must report one major bug that I noticed.
    When I open layer window, i can't shut it down. I must force restart the app. Can you please help me with that.
    One more thing, can you tell me what are your plans with bricscad on mac. Can you assure us, that you plan to continue developing this app for mac.
    I have one of your previous licenses, but I want to go on mac with my business.

Zoran
  • Dear Zoran,

>When I open layer window, i can't shut it down. I must force restart the app. Can you please help me with that.
    I cannot reproduce this.  Please report this in a support request (go to the support pages of our website), and specify how exactly this bug happened.  How do you open the layer window, and does it happen with certain drawings only, or with any drawing?

You are free to enter a support request for any bug you encounter, even (or perhaps especially) during evaluation.  Please report separate issues in separate support request.

>One more thing, can you tell me what are your plans with bricscad on mac. Can you assure us, that you plan to continue developing this app for mac.
    We will certainly continue developing BricsCAD for Mac, as well as for Windows and Linux.

Kind Regards
    Tijs Vermeulen
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!