Copy Paste special from bricscad to calc is not like copy paste from autocad to excel

Hello:

Using autocad, I can select an area to copy to excel, this is achieved by copying the image and the impression is very good resolusion. I try to do the same in Bricscad and LibreOffice (calc), but the pasted image retains the black background and is in low resolution., options "paste special" linux or calc containing only the option bitmap, Since paste special options to excel, contains two other options are: Inagen "Autocad (drawing) and Object" (enhanced metafile), there alguina way to include these options in calc - linux?

Here is image that contain the opcion of copy paste special in excel-autocad

Imágenes integradas 1

Comments

•  Hello:

Using autocad, I can select an area to copy to excel, this is achieved by copying the image and the impression is very good resolusion. I try to do the same in Bricscad-Linux  and LibreOffice (calc), but the pasted image retains the black background and is in low resolution., options "paste special" linux or calc containing only the option bitmap, Since paste special options to excel, contains two other options are: Inagen "Autocad (drawing) and Object" (enhanced metafile), there alguina way to include these options in calc - linux?

Imágenes integradas 1
  •  Hello:

Using autocad-Windows-Excel, I can select an area to copy to excel, this is achieved by copying the image and the impression is very good resolusion. I try to do the same in Bricscad and LibreOffice (calc), but the pasted image retains the black background and is in low resolution., options "paste special" linux or calc containing only the option bitmap, Since paste special options to excel, contains two other options are: Inagen "Autocad (drawing) and Object" (enhanced metafile), there alguina way to include these options in calc - linux?

Imágenes integradas 1
  •  Hello:

Using autocad, I can select an area to copy to excel, this is achieved by copying the image and the impression is very good resolusion. I try to do the same in Bricscad and LibreOffice (calc), but the pasted image retains the black background and is in low resolution., options "paste special" linux or calc containing only the option bitmap, Since paste special options to excel, contains two other options are: Inagen "Autocad (drawing) and Object" (enhanced metafile), there is a way to include these options in calc - linux?

Imágenes integradas 1

•  Hello:

Using autocad, I can select an area to copy to excel, this is achieved by copying the image and the impression is very good resolusion. 

I try to do the same in Bricscad and LibreOffice (calc), but the pasted image retains the black background and is in low resolution., options "paste special" linux or calc containing only the option bitmap, Since paste special options to excel, contains two other options are: Image "Autocad (drawing) and Object" (enhanced metafile), 

Is there a way to include these options in calc - linux?

Here is an image that contain the opcion of copy paste special in excel-autocad

Imágenes integradas 1

• Not as far as I know, it's a specific windows implementation by Microsoft.

When I want to do this I either do a screen capture or, if I want better resolution, plot to PDF and either insert the PDF or, if I want a bitmap, do a screen capture in the PDF *or* open the PDF in GIMP (where you can set the resolution you want) and trim/save as bitmap.

P.S.: No need to post the same question repeatedly ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!