Chrome blocking V17 download

Received new license numbers today and decided to give V17 a try. Tried downloading and Chrome has said the file is malicious and has blocked the download. 
Any advice?
Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• You're right, Chrome is blocking for me too. I Had no issues downloading using Firefox.

I scanned the download with my anti-virus software, and checked the MD5 SUM using WinMD5Free, neither reported any issues. It would seem to me that Chrome is flagging a false positive.

If you don't have the option of using a different browser, you can still download using Chrome by selecting 'Show All', then selecting the option to 'Recover Malicious File'.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill

imageBricsCAD V17 Blocked.png
    imageBricsCAD V17 Recover.png
    imageESET-Scan.png
    imageMD5SumCheck.png
  • Hello guys,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, could you check if it happens in incognito mode as well?
    I haven't had this issue on chrome, and couldn't find any virus scanner flagging our software as malicious.
    The issue seems to be with the chrome browser itself, a request for re-evaluating our installer has been sent through google webmaster tools, but I'm unsure how fast they will process the request.

Kind regards,
    Jamie

This discussion has been closed.