Error: "Main CUI file 'Express.cui' does not contain any workspaces"

I just opened BricsCAD and got a workspace error, "Main CUI file 'Express.cui' does not contain any workspaces", with the options to "add one" or "skip"... either option results in 95% of my tools missing... Any ideas what could have happened and how to get my tools back? This is not a good day for this to happen, lol.

Comments

• Something must have happened to your Express.cui file. If you have a backup of it you should be able to restore it. If you can tell me where your 'Express.cui' file is stored I might be able to assist you further. > @Casey Fry said:

I just opened BricsCAD and got a workspace error, "Main CUI file 'Express.cui' does not contain any workspaces", with the options to "add one" or "skip"... either option results in 95% of my tools missing... Any ideas what could have happened and how to get my tools back? This is not a good day for this to happen, lol.

• Dear Mr. Fry
    The Express.cui is meant to be loaded as a partial CUI on top of a main CUI (e.g. Default.cui) , not as a main CUI. In order to correctly load the Express.cui it is necessary that the folder path of the Express tools (e.g. C:\Program Files\Bricsys\BricsCAD V17 en_US\Express) is added to the SRCHPATH system variable, as you can read in the Readme.txt that is included in the Express tools install package.

This discussion has been closed.