Fill Polylines while Publishing a BricsCAD drawing in Google Earth (Spatial Manager)

A very exciting feature in ‘Spatial Manager for BricsCAD' is Publishing any drawing in ‘Google Earth’. This function runs “by one click” but you can setup two parameters: The objects to be Published and the option to Fill closed Polylines while publishing

ow.ly/uwhJ30bXUBH

Comments

• I don't see where anyone posted a problem on this subject. Or was this simply an unsolicited product promotion.

• SPM_Support
    edited June 2017

This is supposed to be a forum about BricsCAD and related topics, but not a phone helpdesk. This post aims to put in common among users of 'Spatial Manager for BricsCAD' a topic that has been consulted by other users through the support channel

If this is not the appropriate place or the good manners to do, it could expect a private message from a moderator but not a sterile comment like this one, which only waste the people time

PS: The post was signed by "Test1" and not by "SPM_Support" by mistake

• If this is not the appropriate place or the good manners to do, it could expect a private message from a moderator ...

That's because they tolerate it here. While your product is also AutoCAD compatible, I never see you start a new post on the Autodesk forums because we both know it would be removed immediately.

Also, I never see you trying to help others here with their problems here, you simply come here to start new advertisement posts. Donate a little of your time helping someone besides yourself?

• SPM_Support
    edited June 2017

It was strange your obsession, but everything is clarified in this comment and the references to Autodesk

Out of respect for the users of these fórums, it is necessary to stop here. This is the last reply to your continuous provocations

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!