Add vertex to 3DPOLY

Is it possible to add vertices to an existing 3D-Polyline similar as it is possible with the PEDITEXT command?

Comments

• Did you try :)

• Yes - unfortunately I am not able to select the 3DPOLY after running the PEDITEXT command.

But I found that it ist possible with the "normal" PEDIT command as follows

Select 3DPolyline->PEDIT->Edit Vertex->Navigate to the desired Vertex->Add Vertex

(Sorry if the translation is not 100% correct - I'm using the German Version of Bricscad)

• Polyline editing is just clunky in BricsCAD. Hopefully they will improve it. But some things are better in BricsCAD.

I don't pretend to represent official forum policy but there are enough people on this forum with German comprehension including myself that it's possible, though perhaps somewhat impolite, to pose a question in German.. and get a reply in English. But your target audience is a bit reduced.

• @Viking_Mike said:
    I don't pretend to represent official forum policy but there are enough people on this forum with German comprehension including myself that it's possible, though perhaps somewhat impolite, to pose a question in German.. and get a reply in English. But your target audience is a bit reduced.

Yes, funny :)

I personally prefer the shorter line by english Support and Software Forums.
    But Mervisoft, who are doing the german localization, offer also a german Forum : https://bricscad-deutschland.de/networks/cad-software/custom_page/forum

• If anyone considers this or indeed most software forums to be an English forum, Then I would say they are mistaken, and as an Englishman I personally have no problem whatsoever with the language people use to make posts I am active on a few CAD forums and frequently answer questions posed in German French Russian Chinese etc. these are international Forums and without any doubt most of the people asking and answering do not use English as their native language, which can be fun sometimes, there have even been occasions when I have asked people to use their native language because when they have used google translate they don't see that it gives the wrong keywords and it is easier to see the alternative words in google translate if you have the original language version to work on. I actually find it impolite when some people do say "can you please type that again in English"

This discussion has been closed.